Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning for fresh content!
Own A Franchise
Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc. was formed in 2001 and the first operating Zerorez bases opened in 2002 in Dallas and San Diego. The first franchises were sold beginning in 2003. Today, there are operations in various markets across the Country as we continue our growth towards a national footprint. Our rapid growth is based on our differentiated process. Our franchise owners have become increasingly successful as leaders in our industry, and we look forward to expanding this brand across the United States.
Franchise Ownership Profile
We look for new franchise owners that want to join an organization that has a mission of becoming “the unquestioned leader in our industry.” Someone who buys into our view that only Zerorez has “The Right Way To Clean™.” There are two ways to become part of the “Zerorez Family.”
Territory Owners. We select new owners who will buy a territory and who will want to dominate that market. New Territory owners must:
- Have business experience, with preference to service or retail industries.
- Have $350,000 net worth and liquid assets of $100,000
- Function actively as the General Manager (daily operational leader) or hire a General Manager
Regional Developers. We select new Regional Developers who will own a Regional Development Agreement and will want to dominate their regional market. New Regional Developers must:
- Have significant business experience and a proven history of success implementing new concepts into a market.
- Have $750,000 net worth and liquid assets of $500,000.
- Function actively as the General Manager (daily operational leader) or hire a General Manager.
Zerorez Franchising OpportunitiesPlay Video
Zerorez franchise owners and operators share thoughts about owning and working for a Zerorez carpet cleaning franchise. Join the Zerorez family—start today!
Our individual franchise territories are areas encompassing a population of up to 300,000 in population, based on the 2010 Census. We expect franchisees to start with one specialized Zerorez mobile unit, but grow to as many as six over time as they gain market share.
Franchisees in Indiana would utilize a shared call center and customer service group and have access to marketing expertise. They would also have the benefit of a strong Zerorez brand foundation established in Central Indiana. The following Indiana markets are available: W. Lafayette and Kokomo, Muncie and Anderson, Bloomington and Columbus, Terre Haute, Ft. Wayne, and South Bend and Elkhart.
Regional Developer Territories
We currently sell Regional Developer franchise territories in defined geographies called DMA’s (Designated Market Areas). These are regions in the United States as defined by The Nielsen Company, in which mass media covers a defined geography. Population in each of these is most commonly over 1 Million in population. There are currently 210 DMA’s in the United States.
We expect Regional Developers to start with at least three specialized Zerorez mobile units and meet a development schedule that results in one mobile unit per 100,000 in population. If you are interested in exploring franchise opportunities, please complete the Request For Consideration Form on the "Getting Started" page and we'll respond to you. You can also contact us at 801-443-1034, or email [email protected]
What We Provide
- The best cleaning system in the business with patent protection of our process.
- A proven business model with demonstrated growth and success
- Financial assistance through our vendor partners
- Comprehensive corporate support
- Two weeks of comprehensive training at our Salt Lake City corporate office
- One week of training at your location prior to ‘opening day’
- On-going training support, with manuals, webinars and conference calls
What Does a Franchise Cost?
The Zerorez Franchisee will operate a business that will provide complete carpet, floor, fabric care and living surfaces cleaning services, including upholstery, fabrics, hard surfaces floors and optional services such as air duct cleaning and air filters.
Unlike other name brands in the industry, we don’t make money on your required purchases from us, or any approved vendors.
The cost for Regional Developer Agreement is proportionately more and will depend on the Territory size. There is also compensation back to you for development services.
If you are interested in exploring franchise opportunities, please complete the Request For Consideration Form on the "Getting Started" page and we'll respond to you. You can also contact us at 801-443-1034, or email [email protected]
Initial Cost of Investment
Your initial cost investments are as follows (one territory up to 300K population)*:
- Franchise Fee $39,500
- Territory Fee $0 (Additional territories $0.10 per person over first 300K that is included with Franchise Fee)
- Equipment Package (Based on cost being financed.) $4,610 - 4,835
- Initial inventory and supplies $825 - 8,645
- Mobile Unit (Based on cost being financed.) $2,790 - 2,935
- All other items (including Working Capital) $30,350 - $81,500
- Total $76,315 - 182,005
Note that: * Royalty fees is 6% of Gross Sales
* Source: 5/1/17 Franchise Disclosure Document